BY EMMA PEPPER, DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS, THE HUB
Eighty-two speakers from across the Mountain State will share their perspectives at this year’s Small Communities, Big Solutions conference. The annual conference hosted by teams at the Alliance for Economic Development of Southern West Virginia, the West Virginia Community Development Hub and Coalfield Development is typically held in Southern West Virginia. This year, the conference will be all virtual, opening up this opportunity to people who have not been able to travel for the event in the past.
The conference will be held November 16-20, 2020.
Each day will focus on a different topic:
- Monday, Nov. 16 – Our Economy
- Tuesday, Nov. 17 – Our Health
- Wednesday, Nov. 18 – Our Education
- Thursday, Nov. 19 – Our Communities & Power of Performance Awards
- Friday, Nov. 20 – #WVSolutions Student Leadership Conference (Separate registration is required – see conference website for details)
This year is also the first time for the #WVSolutions Seekers Student Leadership Conference, giving students the opportunity to meet state leaders, learn about our state, make lifelong connections, and receive tips on how to prioritize and care for yourself and your community.
All West Virginians are invited to attend, but space is limited.
We look forward to seeing you there.