BY EMMA PEPPER, DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS, THE HUB
The statewide nonprofit WV Center for Civic Life is hosting the 2019 Civic Life Institute for West Virginians interested in learning about:
- Bringing people together to talk about important issues
- Facilitating discussions that consider different points of view
- Moving from productive talk to effective action
- Learning about current initiatives that help your community talk and work together on issues that affect our state
- Connecting with the growing network of West Virginians who are building these practices in their own communities
The 2019 Institute is coming up soon! It will be on July 18 and 19 at the WVU Parkersburg campus.