Cultivate WV helps towns get started on their journey of creating an engaged, revitalized community. Through coaching, workshops, and trainings, Cultivate WV builds a community’s ability to:
- Engage and mobilize residents
- Promote community projects and events
- Develop the town’s infrastructure, such as downtown buildings
- Grow their entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Secure funding for small and large-scale community improvement projects
We will support you in mobilizing your community to get engaged and develop leaders for the long term.
Do you feel like your community is lacking momentum? Have you been trying to move forward interesting ideas, but keep getting hung up on lack of engagement from residents or entrenched roadblocks in relationships?
Do you ever think: there has to be a better way, a different path forward?
Cultivate communities will work through questions like these – and create tangible results – through two years of intensive coaching and technical assistance.
Communities will be paired with coaches who will help them reach their goals through:
- Starting and continuing an ongoing, productive community-wide conversation
- Planning and carrying out community projects
- Establishing and carrying out promotional campaigns for initiatives
- Connecting with resource providers
- Identifying and understanding community-based policy issues
- Identifying and planning additional training opportunities