The following information was provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration’s West Virginia District Office:
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s West Virginia District Office and the West Virginia Small Business Development Center will host trainings on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program, Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance, and the Paycheck Protection Program.
Due to the high volume of COVID-19 loan relief questions their offices are receiving, they are recommending people attend any of the below sessions to learn more before calling.
- Friday, April 3, 2020 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Monday, April 6, 2020 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Friday, April 10, 2020 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Training login information
Meeting Link (copy the link and paste into your browser):
- Meeting Phone: 646-876-9923
- Meeting ID: 498 988 675#
- Participant Number: #
- Presentation: https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/wv/clarksburg/resources/west-virginia-small-business-training-opportunities
- Registration is not required however sessions are limited to the first 300 participants.
- If the session is full please join a session at another time.
- If you have trouble accessing the trainings or website, copy the links and paste them into your browser.
- Contact SBA’s Disaster Assistance Center at 800-659-2955 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have a question regarding an EIDL application.