BY THE PRESERVATION ALLIANCE OF WEST VIRGINIA
Nominate your favorite historic preservation project, volunteer, professional, or advocate to be recognized at the 2020 West Virginia Historic Preservation Awards.
This year’s awards banquet will be held as a luncheon on Saturday, May 2, 2020 as part of the West Virginia Historic Preservation Conference. The event will be at the Bluefield Arts Center and will feature a keynote address with Renee Kuhlman the Director of Policy Outreach for the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
Award nominations are due Friday, March 20 by 5pm to email@example.com. Download the nomination form in a .pdf version or a Word .docx version.
Award categories are:
- Dr. Emory Kemp Lifetime Achievement Award,
- Rodney Collins’ Preservation Achievement Award,
- Bob Weir Craftsperson Award,
- Heritage Tourism Award,
- Best Use of Historic Tax Credits Award,
- West Virginia Media Award,
- Historic Landscape Restoration Award,
- Most Significant Save of an Endangered Property,
- Award for Preservation of Historic Downtown Areas,
- Community Preservation Award, Archaeology Award, and
- Volunteer Award.
For information on past award recipients, visit https://www.pawv.org/awards.html.