Generation WV is currently accepting applications for 20 Impact Fellowship positions, including positions from The Hub and our partners:
- Community Development Racial Equity Fellow (WV Hub)
- Director of Business Retention and Expansion (New River Gorge Regional Development Authority)
- Membership and Operations Assistant (Philanthropy WV)
The Impact Fellowship utilizes a unique “Work, Live, Give” model in which Fellows will work for an innovative company or organization for one year, live in the Mountain State, and give one day per week to volunteer with a local nonprofit.
Impact Fellows are employed at top West Virginia companies at a minimum annual compensation of $31,000 and receive full benefits in accordance with the employer’s offerings for similar positions. Representing a diversity of sectors and skill sets, Impact Fellows work to apply and further develop their unique professional skills at some of the best organizations in the state, which value the new perspective and skills that Impact Fellows bring to their work.
Since launching in 2017, the Generation WV Impact Fellowship has:
- Created 39 jobs to attract and retain talent in the state
- Connected 23 employers to host Fellows
- Donated a total of 10,920 volunteer hours to 53 different organizations
- Held an average in-state retention rate of 80% after Fellows complete their programs
Applications are due on February 28th. See all available jobs on the Impact Fellowship website.