The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation is seeking presenters for their Building Bridges for Good Measure Conference on November 2-3, 2017 in Fayetteville, WV at Adventures on the Gorge. Answer this call by July 14, 2017 to be considered.
Conference workshops will follow the tracks listed below. Conference presenters are asked to develop workshops that speak to these categories.
- Evaluation (skills and systems to gather data and measure impact)
- Financial Management (skills and systems for accounting and other activity to ensure financial health)
- Funds Development (fundraising, grant-writing, and revenue-generating skills)
- Leadership (staff and board leadership skills)
- Program Delivery (skills to design and deliver effective programs)
The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation was created in 1962 by and for the people of the Greater Kanawha Valley area including Kanawha, Putnam, Boone, Clay, Lincoln and Fayette counties. The foundation is the largest community foundation in West Virginia and celebrated its 50th year anniversary in 2012.
The foundation helps individuals, families, businesses, and nonprofits improve the lives within the community. They assist donors in creating charitable funds, each with its own philanthropic purpose, and provide grants to nonprofits that meet the needs of the community.