Looking for that old Hub eNewsletter in your inbox? Look no further. Here they are:
News and events from The Hub and our network of partners across West Virginia
- December: These New Ideas Could Change West Virginia in 2016
- The VISTA Issue: On the Front Lines of Community Development in WV
- November: Can Anyone See What’s Ahead of Us?
- October: Gearing Up for the 2016 Legislative Session
- September: Announcing the End of an Era at The Hub
- August: A Campaign To End Child Poverty Builds Across W.V.
- July: Feeling Patriotic This Week? Here’s How You Can Fly The Flag.
- June: How to Tackle the Dilapidated Buildings Issue + How to Make Friends and Influence People.
- May: Rail-Trailers Take Morgantown + WV Mine Wars Museum to Open
- April: Welcome to the shiny new Hubbub.
- March: Happy Saturday. We’ve Missed You.
The Hub keeps you updated on the West Virginia legislative session
- Week 3 – Feb. 4: Zero Bills in Three Weeks: What’s Up With the Economic Development Committee?
- Week 2 – Jan. 28: Week 2 at The Capitol Makes Us Wonder: Where Are All the Women?
- Week 1 – Jan. 21: The New Normal? Welcome to Week 1 From the WV Legislature
- Week 9 – March 20: The Good & The Bad – Our Review of Legislative Session 2015
- Week 8 – March 12: The Results Are In. What is West Virginia’s Top Political Issue?
- Week 7 – March 5: Why You Are the Key to West Virginia’s Political Future
- Week 6 – Feb. 26: Tensions Rise in the Senate as Clock Ticks Down
- Week 5 – Feb. 19: Tracking the Legislature’s progress on Our Children, Our Future
- Week 4 – Feb. 12: It Ain’t All Bad – the WV Legislature News You Probably Aren’t Hearing
- Week 3 – Feb. 4: With little fanfare, small businesses prepare for key votes
- Week 2 – Jan. 28: Affordable Housing Fund Threatened – and other news from WV Legislature