The Hub is a network for talented people looking to connect with organizations doing great things in West Virginia.
Here’s a list of recent job openings – updated March. 20, 2017.
Got a job opening you’d like to post? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CREATIVE SPACE MANAGER
The Williamson Health & Wellness Center is seeking a part time manager for its Health Innovation Hub.
The Health Innovation Hub is a creative space for entrepreneurs that provides career entryway support services based on the needs of individuals. Hub services are targeted to existing and new entrepreneurs who are interested in launching careers in growing sectors including agriculture, healthcare, as well as cultural and recreational tourism.
The manager would work 25 hours a week on a number of tasks including:
- Oversight of architectural designs and renovation of the building
- Outreach to potential entrepreneurs in the tri-county region.
- Introducing new and existing entrepreneurs to emerging job sectors through one to one engagement and events
- Outreach to service providers to outline available services, creating a workflow for working collaboratively with entrepreneurs based on their needs
- Host Pitch Event for entrepreneurs and sector representatives to exchange business ideas and sector opportunities.
The deadline for applications is March 31. Here’s all the info on how to apply.
VISTA – VARIOUS POSITIONS
The West Virginia Community Development Hub is excited to announce 3 VISTA positions opening in the next few months that we hope will play critical roles in taking our work further across the state and deeper into communities.
Taking a year-long VISTA position with The Hub is a great way to get exposure to a wide variety of community development activities, to gain an in-depth knowledge about what is happening on the ground across West Virginia, and to build skills that are translatable to a wide variety of jobs. (And maybe even to find a job with The Hub! Some of our best staff started off as VISTA with us…)